Our Client is a licensed deposit taking SACCO, looking to hire a Customer Service Officer who will enhance customer satisfaction through efficient and timely delivery of the society’s products and services to its members, and proactively support the society in realizing its overall goals and objectives.
Title: Customer Service Officer
- Ensure implementation and strict adherence to the Sacco’s customer care policy and service delivery standards as set out in the Service Charter.
- Receive, record and attend to all customer complaints, and make necessary follow ups to ensure resolution to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Manage all the Sacco’s front office activities.
- Manage the Sacco’s digital platforms through regular updating of content and relevant information, and real-time interaction with clients.
- Lend support in the developments and execution of society’s marketing, communication and outreach activities to grow membership and enhance society’s image.
- Prepare detailed reports by collecting and analyzing all feedback received from customers.
- Provide accurate, detailed and timely response as well as front-line assistance to all customer requests using official communication channels.
- Carry out regular customer satisfaction surveys to establish customer needs and requirement.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Diploma in Communication/Business Administration /Marketing or a related field
- A minimum of two years of progressive working experience in customer service, PR, Marketing or administrative function.
- Must be conversant with computer applications (MS Office Word, Excel and internet)
- Proven expertise in report writing, planning & coordination of activities as well as conflict resolution.
- Must be able to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment and within set time-lines.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- To apply, follow this link: https://integritystaffing.co.ke/app/21
- The closing date for this vacancy is: March 14, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via the email address provided in the CV. Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).