Our client is one of the leading travel management company. They seek to hire an experienced Business Development Executive who will be tasked with identifying prospects and following up on clients to generate business; identifying business opportunities and analyzing sales options; meet sales goals set by the management and foster meaningful relationships with both existing and prospective clients
Title: Business Development Executive
Industry: Tours and Travel
Gross Salary: Competitive
- Visit potential customers for new business and provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Review his/her own sales performance
- Promote the company to existing and new corporate accounts and individual clients.
- Make sales calls with the objective of acquiring new and additional corporate accounts/clients and cash business, including Holidays and Leisure
- Deliver a passionate and high quality of personalized customer service, ensuring our customers feel valued and engaged
- Maximize sales and be proactive with follow up enquiries to increase profitability and enquiry conversion.
- Maintain excellent relations with clients/customers and provide support and assistance ensuring that all travel requirements are handled efficiently.
- Keep the company management/sales manager informed about customer feedback and any complaints competitors and market trends/practices.
- Maintain sales call records and good relations with all the company’s locations.
- Liaise with Sales/KAM Managers in formulating strategies aimed at obtaining specific high yield commercial accounts
- Solicit travel business on cash basis from individual clients/accounts
- Assists in the reconciliation of accounts & collections in coordination with Finance Department
- Ensure sales target are met in coordination with other team members
- Bachelors (Business/Tourism and Travel Degree) with Sales and Marketing qualifications.
- Sales and marketing experience in the service industry
- Minimum 2 years Corporate Travel Sales experience with a proven track record
- A dynamic and aggressive person with the ability to generate new business/sales
- Excellent communication, customer relation skills
- GDS (Global Distribution System) experience is an advantage
- Manage and follow up on prospect list
- Ability to prospect, able to identify and list potential clients
- Ability to identify key decision makers
- Ability to do telesales of a minimum of 20 per day
- Gain and achieve a minimum of 10 new appointments per week
- Achieve a minimum of 5-second appointments per week
- A passion for travel and a great product knowledge base.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – it is the travel industry after all!
- The aptitude to work as part of a team, retaining ownership and accountability of assigned work
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type Business Development Officer in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: January 12, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Integrity Staffing LTD is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).