Our client owns and runs a private hospital in Eldoret that is dedicated to the patient’s wellbeing, comfort, quick recovery, and client satisfaction. They seek to hire a Credit Control Officer who will be tasked with conducting credit checks on new clients, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments, and reconciling complex month-end accounts. They must also report to management on outstanding issues, whilst highlighting potential debtor problems.
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- Negotiate payment plans with customers and set up credit terms and conditions
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal procedures if necessary
- Setting credit limits: amount & days
- Real-time knocking of paid invoices in the system
- Receipting, allocation, and reconciliation of payments to customer’s accounts
- Producing monthly debtor statements and send them to clients from time to time
- Maintain strong relationships with all clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Resolve all issues raised internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Write and submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports for the department.
- Perform any other duty assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA (K) is an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience as a credit controller or an accountant
- Experience in a hospital setting is an added advantage
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with industry-specific software
- Document management and ability to prioritize a demanding workload
- Good business acumen for problem-solving.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to email@example.com
- Type Credit Control Officer (50k) in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: January 11, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Integrity Staffing LTD is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).