As part of its investment in e-commerce, a luxury bag brand company is looking for a Communications Assistant to join their 70-strong team at the head office in Karen, Nairobi. The ideal candidate must be bright, energetic and an articulate graduate, who will play a role in both content creation and online reputation management, while also being the main point of contact for all inbound customer inquiries. He/She must have a minimum of one year’s relevant experience and Must have effective communication skills both written and oral.
- To act as the main conduit for all inbound customer communication – telephone, email, website or social media.
- Responding directly and promptly to communication where you can; drawing on the experience of other team members when you need support.
- You will build a detailed knowledge of the Company and its product range, and be comfortable sharing this with customers in a clear, concise and friendly manner.
- Ensuring all actions arising from inbound enquiries are tracked and acted upon.
- Building the Company’s brand reputation through outstanding customer service.
- Working with the sales and marketing team to create relevant content where appropriate.
- Building a comprehensive knowledge of the Company’s brand and it’s products.
- Having a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Must have a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized college/university.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a similar role preferred.
- Must be able to communicate exceptionally well in English; both written and spoken.
- Must have a passion for the brand genuine and self-evident.
- Must be passionate about the brand.
- Must have the ability to stay calm when customers are stressed.
- Must have good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under minimal to no supervision.
- Confident and resilient.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type Communications Assistant (50k) in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: January 25, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Integrity Staffing LTD is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).