Title: Customer Service Officer – Security Firm
Gross Salary: 30k – 40k
Our client is one of the leading security firms in Kenya. They seek to hire a highly professional and customer service oriented individual to create an excellent customer experience. He should be an ambassador for the brand and the company.
- Greet, register, and direct visitors
- Operate the switchboard
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness at the front area
- Answer telephonic and in-person queries related to the company services and resolved any issues
- Sourcing of tenders online and in the newspaper
- Assist in tender preparation and documentation
- Offer support to other departments when required
- A diploma in Business Management
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working in a busy environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be orderly.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good crisis management skills
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type Customer Service Officer (35-40k) in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: January 15, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Integrity Staffing LTD is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).