Our client is one of the leading IT solutions providers. They seek to hire a Collections Officer who will be responsible for Collection and Management of IT Business Debt portfolio.
- Collection of debt for all I.T Business verticals as per the agreed payment terms.
- Confirm customers’ receipt of invoices.
- Escalation of problematic accounts with the respective account managers, Credit Control Manager and BU Heads appropriately.
- Conduct daily customer visits to the assigned portfolio and update status of each visit.
- Maintains Customer Contact email ID / Name for respective customer debt portfolio.
- Anticipates developments and identifies accounts that will require special attention during collections review meetings.
- Resolve customer account queries without undue delay including facilitating credit notes processing.
- Reconciliation of assigned debt portfolio and ensuring no unapplied entries in customer accounts.
- Ensure all customer under your portfolio receive statements on-line.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Credit control manager.
- CPA (K), CCP, ACCA
- Degree in Accounting will be an added advantage
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in an I.T Company will be an added advantage
- Ability to develop reports
- High level of confidentiality
- Accountability and ownership
- Detail oriented
- Resilient and a team player.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to email@example.com
- Type Debt Collections Officer in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: January 14, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Integrity Staffing LTD is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).