Our Client, in Nairobi, is a well-established FMCG company. They seek to hire a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, Develop and Manage content for our website and social media platforms
- Creating images, visuals, banners and all required materials
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Prepare accurate reports and marketing campaign’s overall performance against ROI and KPIs
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns i.e. engaging influencers
- Degree in IT, Marketing, Advertising or other related fields
- Graphic design skills
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quote Digital Marketer (FMCG) in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: February 23, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via the email address provided in the CV.
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).