Our Client is one of the leading makers of indoor and outdoor furniture in Kenya. They seek to hire a Field Marketer to drive brand awareness through on-site, face-to-face interaction with consumers.
- Generate new customers through trade shows, campaigns, webinars, meetings, emails, conferences, etc.
- Assist in developing effective and creative campaigns.
- Work with sales team to schedule and conduct campaigns, trade shows and other marketing activities.
- Contact and meet potential clients on a regular basis for new opportunities.
- Develop positive relationship with existing clients.
- Coordinate proactively with marketing team for development of marketing collaterals, website content, newsletters, etc.
- Generate and analyse metric reports to measure the success of marketing programs.
- Support development of marketing programs and materials to achieve sales goals.
- Address all enquiries related to marketing programs.
- Ensure that marketing programs, materials and website are updated with latest sales information.
- Participate in industry meetings, sales conferences, outreach events, etc to promote company’s products/services.
- Attend meetings with managers to discuss about sales strategies and marketing tactics.
- Degree or Diploma in marketing, business administration, communications, or another related field.
- Experience in selling in hospitality / construction industry is an added advantage
- At least 1 year working experience in Marketing
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate well with senior level management
- Good presentation skills
- Posses excellent time management and organizational abilities.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to email@example.com
- Quote Field Marketer (Mombasa) in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: February 22, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via the email address provided in the CV.
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).