Our client is local firm engaged offering security solutions for individual and corporate clientele. They seek to hire a Finance & Administration Assistant.
- Office Administration
- Manage the asset and liability accounts through periodic reconciliations.
- Proper documentation of delivery notes, project completion certificates, annual solution license renewals
- Manage petty cash funds and transactions.
- Ensure compliance with Tax authority with the Countries of operation
- Ensure proper invoicing and payment is done during and upon discharge of services and products
- Address all accounting queries
- Debt collection.
- Support in Import and export of solutions
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and ensure safe custody of financial information of the organization.
- Provide support in budget preparation, implementation and management of expenditures
- Ensure compliance with the applicable accounting policies formulated by the management and international accounting standards.
- Provide support in preparation and during external audit exercises
- Assist in designing internal control measures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of all business operations.
- Reconciliation of service provider’s accounts and timely processing of payments.
- Render quality customer care by attending to clients, suppliers, visitors and staff in a timely and professional manner
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Finance & Administration Manager.
- Preference will be given to those who have worked for a company with branches across East Africa or beyond
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
- CPA(K) or ACCA qualification
- Must be willing to travel
- Work with minimal or no supervision
- Microsoft office packages proficiency
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences in the finance & accounting function in a comparable organization.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quote Finance and Administration Assistant in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: February 20, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, initially via EMAIL. Integrity Staffing LTD is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).