Our client is a leading insurance sales company with countrywide branches. They seek to hire a highly aggressive Financial Advisor to push sales for the company.
- Prospecting for Life Insurance Business Leads, and Submitting Daily Activity & Progress Reports
- Approaching Prospective Life Insurance Clients and scheduling Appointments with them
- Fact-finding to establish Client Needs and Desires & Solution Development
- Conducting Value Presentations and Follow up to wind up on Sales
- Assisting clients through the Buying Process and the requirements
- Business Assembly on Policy Purchase and Sales Follow Through Solution Delivery, After Sales Service & Other roles as assigned by the Team Leader
- Minimum of a Certificate in finance, accounting, insurance or any related field.
- The preferred persons are those looking to make a lot of Cash via Commissions in a Life Insurance Sales Career, working with the top insurer in the region.
- Those who are in different professions e.g. Teaching, Nursing, & the Hospitality industry etc. and looking for a Career Change can also submit their applications.
- Previous experience working with a Life insurance sales Team or Selling Life insurance is an added advantage
- Diploma and Certificate preferable. Specifically, above 24 year’s old are preferred.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to email@example.com
- Type Financial Advisor in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: February 2, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Integrity Staffing LTD is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).