Our client is a well-established real estate company providing valuation services, property management, facilities management, estate agency and property development consultancy services. They seek to hire a highly motivated and talented Graphic Designer to create visual concepts, communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate their clients
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: 45k – 50K
- Developing alternative story forms (charts, info graphics, process charts, etc.) as appropriate
- Develop graphics for product illustration and online communication
- Using content to create compelling graphic presentations
- Selecting and cropping photos for maximum impact
- Creatively producing new ideas and concepts as well as contributing to creative brief on branding and general product support.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Participate in the development of content to be uploaded on the company’s various online platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, visual communication, or equivalent
- Knowledge in Final Cut Pro, In-design, Corel draw ,Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop & Adobe illustrator
- Should have at least 2 years in a busy set up.
- Experience in a real estate firm is desirable
- Strong multi-tasking skills for juggling multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Ability to independently, effectively manage time and prioritize daily workload
- Team player.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quote Graphic Designer (45-50k) in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: February 19, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, initially via EMAIL. Integrity Staffing LTD is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).