Our client is a leading lodge located in Nakuru. They seek to hire a qualified Lodge Manager who will be tasked with managing the lodge and maximizing the lodge’s efficiency.
- To be aware of competitors and customer trends ensuring that product/market development strategy increases market share through innovative strategies.
- Implement company sales policies within each revenue department.
- Prepare an annual business plan and be responsible for enhancing targets therein.
- Ensure that effective revenue control procedures are in place and that audits and spot checks are carried out.
- Ensure Lodge Brand standards for all departments are of the highest quality, benchmark against competition and staff inducted effectively.
- Implement and maintain an effective purchasing system for all purchases.
- Ensure that there is a structured sales plan in place and it is constantly updated and reviewed in light of changing trends and business demands.
- Investigate and resolve any complaints or adverse comments received from guests to the satisfaction of the guest and reply to all complaints.
- Actively participate in the recruitment, selection and placement, induction, training, appraisal, career development and discipline in the lodge while maintaining staff levels within approved budget.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements set by the law for the Hotel Industry in the country.
- Maintain a high visibility profile to in-house customers, commercial, social and governmental communities and participate in community development.
- Set up a safety & security committee within the lodge to regularly review various emergency procedures and to test their effectiveness.
- Implement a planned and preventive maintenance plan that ensures that the property is maintained at the highest possible level within budgeted guidelines.
- Any other duties relating to the Lodge as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management or other related fields from a recognized institution. A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at senior management in a lodge environment with general all-round exposure.
- A dynamic positive individual with excellent communication skills and a pro-active nature.
- Ability to counsel, coach and develop an effective team.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to email@example.com
- Type Lodge Manager (55k) in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: January 15, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Integrity Staffing LTD is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).