Our client is a leading luxury Tour and Travel Company, and they seek to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated Reservations Officer to be based in Nairobi. The office holder will be responsible for guaranteeing smooth and efficient operations of the sales and support department through prompt, effective and proper reservations services.
Job title: Reservations Officer
Industry: Tours and Travel
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day duties of the reservations team to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Ensuring competitive tour costing, quotations and pricing for accommodation and air.
- Ensuring proper management and preparation of client’s itineraries per their request.
- Coordination between Head office and all other operations in East Africa, including local ground handling agents and suppliers.
- Administering all the general Overseas Travel groups
- Product development and inspections of new properties.
- Flight bookings and confirmations.
- Charter flight manifesting / roll briefings and supervision and also Flight handling
- Oversee bookings, reservations & ticketing for domestic and international flights.
- Overseeing proper Invoicing and Accounting of files
- Provide excellent customer services to clients, agents and suppliers as required
- A diploma in Tour & Travel or Business Administration from a recognized Institution.
- Experience as a Tour Consultant in Tours and Travel industry and preferably in Luxury travel
- Excellent knowledge of luxury properties throughout East Africa
- Outstanding leadership, planning and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work long hours and to handle high working pressure
- Excellent Computer skills with good knowledge of reservations system
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quote Reservations Officer in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: February 21, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via the email address provided in the CV.
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).