Our Client is a three-star hotel located in Nairobi, looking for an energetic, presentable, outgoing and self-driven candidate to take the above-mentioned position.
Title: Sales & Marketing – Outside Catering
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating and implementing workable and innovative Sales and Marketing strategies targeting corporate clientele.
- Meeting and showing prospective clients around the facilities.
- Initiating client relationship management activities to enhance loyalty as well as retention plan.
- Seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities, initiating action plan to approach and secure new business for the Hotel.
- Advocating for a positive client experience: demonstrating proactive problem solving, investigating complaints and acting on feedback promptly.
- Attaining hotel set goals, profitability sales targets.
- Building effective internal and external customer relationship.
- Providing reports to the Head of Department regarding performance and competition.
- Developing good PR to create and maintain visibility for the Hotel brand.
- Analyzing sales statistics to determine business growth potential and performance trend.
- Leading researching and maintaining up-to-date data on market segmentation, customer analysis, competitor analysis.
- Observing short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures for the Sales and marketing team.
- Representing the Hotel at various community and/or business meetings to promote it.
Required skills and qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar position.
- Sound knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
- Comprehensive understanding of the hotel tender applications and outside catering business.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Customer focused and team player.
- Proof of previous sales success.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to email@example.com
- Type Sales and Marketing Executives (outside catering) in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: February 2, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, initially via EMAIL. Integrity Staffing LTD is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).