Title: Stores Manager
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a restaurant owner. They are seeking to hire a Head of Stores who will be tasked to manage both inward and outward stock movement whilst maintaining accuracy and integrity of the store/s inventory records.
- Manage all stock movements and follow through with any discrepancies that arise
- Receipt stock in accordance with our policies and procedures
- Approve all packing slips for payment once stock has been reconciled
- Keep accurate records for all inwards and outwards inventory movements
- Process claims where required on faulty goods, late deliveries, and short deliveries
- Report to the BM or RM on a daily basis any issues relating to goods movements
- Keep the stock room clean and tidy ensuring stock is able to be stored in a dust/dirt free environment
- Remove and dispose of all rubbish daily
- Keep storage of stock, fixtures, and fittings organised and tidy
- Contribute to a safe and healthy work environment by: Reporting all accidents and hazards; Adhere to company policies
- Any other ad hoc tasks that arise at the request of the manager; this may include the need to assist the sales team in store(s) working in.
- Diploma (minimum) in Business/ Procurement/ Hospitality
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Skilled in using computer and accounting application software and Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good problem-Solving skills
- Ability to make decisions with accountability
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and enthusiasm, please proceed to apply as follows:
- Email your CV (only) to email@example.com
- Type Stores Manager in the Email Subject line.
- The closing date for this vacancy is: January 11, 2020.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis to fill this position as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Integrity Staffing LTD is an Equal Opportunity recruiter (Equal Opportunities Act, 2007).